Get Down on It: The Link between Infection and Oral Sex
This article is about oral sex and how you can get and pass on bacterial infections because of its cunnilingus when oral sex is given to a woman, fellatio when done to a man. Anilingus is the term used for oral-anal intercourse. Oral sex is beneficial because it adds pleasure to the sexual experience and decreases risks of getting impregnated. However beneficial oral sex may be; it also comes with risks of incurring bacterial infection. Sexually transmitted diseases, bowel organisms, worms, and viral infections may be committed by engaging in oral sex.
Back in the days, talks of oral sex were considered taboo. Be it heterosexual or homosexual oral sexual activities; people will give you scandalized stares if you even hint of the subject in a conversation. But that was then. Now that we live in a more liberated society, more and more people are starting to open to the idea of oral sex.
Oral sex includes all sexual activities that involve the use of the mouth. This type of sex may include the use of the teeth, tongue, and throat to stimulate the genitals. Cunnilingus is the term used for oral sex performed on a woman, and fellatio refers to oral sex performed on a man. Anilingus, on the other hand, refers to oral stimulation of the anus. Couples engage in oral sex as part of the foreplay before the intercourse, or during or after intercourse. Or for its own sake.
Benefits and Risk
Oral sex is beneficial in the sense that it is an extraordinarily effective way of helping a woman reach her climax. The extra stimulation provided by the tongue may help bring a woman to greater heights during orgasm. It can also help men who have minor difficulty obtaining an erection with the stimulation provided by a woman’s mouth, tongue, and throat. The best benefit of oral sex is that it cannot get you pregnant. Since there will be no direct contact of the genitals in this activity, a man’s sperm will not be able to reach a woman’s egg cell for fertilization.
Hearing of these benefits might entice you to be more liberal in engaging in oral sexual activities. However, there are risks you might want to consider before doing it. Engaging in oral sex may prevent you from getting pregnant, but it does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases and bacterial infection. Here are some infections you might acquire from having oral sex.
- HIV – HIV can be passed on through oral sex, although it doesn’t happen frequently. You must beware of engaging in cunnilingus or fellatio if you have ulcerations in the mouth as it increases the risk.
- Chlamydia – This bacterial infection may also appear in the mouth aside from the genital area. Performing oral sex on someone infected with this condition may pass the bacteria from their genitals to the mouth of the given, and vice versa. A person with Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria in the mouth may move it onto a receiver of oral sex.
- Genital herpes – A person with a cold sore on the mouth.
- Gonorrhea – A person with an infected throat, usually causing inflammation, pus formation, and soreness in the throat.
- Bowel organisms – Certain bowel organisms may be present in the anal skin and may be transmitted using oral-anal contact.
- Hepatitis – This viral infection transmitted via oral-anal contact. Its virus can be found in feces and may be present on apparently clean anal skin.
- Worms – Is passed on if oral sex after anal intercourse.
When considering the risks enumerated above, prevention now comes to mind. Avoiding oral sex immediate negates any bacterial infections you might get from oral-genital or oral-anal intercourse. But since it is an enjoyable part of couples’ sex lives, the earlier advice may sound impractical. Engaging in a clean, monogamous sexual relationship would minimize the chances of incurring sexually transmitted diseases. Also, condoms and dental dams may also be used to protect from passing on or getting infections from your partner’s genital or anal area. Knowing how to prevent being infected ensures that you can continually enjoy the pleasure of oral sex.
We hope this information was beneficial. You can have anything you want if you are enthusiastic about putting in the time, effort and plans to get to your goals. Discover the secrets why the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor. Click Here to view a video with more life tips!
In closing, we invite you to share your comments on this and our other posts. If you find the information useful, please Like & Share us and subscribe to this channel for an update as we reveal new strategies. Remember to keep an open mind and Shift 4 Freedom.